Pre-purchase building inspection
Our reports are arguably the most comprehensive report available. Each report is individually written to paint a true picture of the condition of the property.
The inspection and report are prepared on a room by room, elevation by elevation basis as well as systematically inspecting the subfloor, roof, roof void, electrical, plumbing and drainage.
The report allows the purchaser to walk back through the house and view all items which have been raised.
- Structural issues with the property
- Leaking showers or baths
- Leaking roofs
- Cracking to brickwork
- Issues of dampness
- Safety hazards
- Site drainage issues
We inspect and report on all accessible areas including:
- Interior of the dwelling
- Exterior of the dwelling
- Roof void
- Site and yard
- Plumbing and electrical
We offer our clients:
- Services of a dedicated and experienced team
- Value for money
- Timely and responsive service
- An experienced and appropriate team to manage projects and matters of varying sizes and types to achieve a successful outcome
- Sound advice to assist in problem solving and prevention
The following reports generally require us to provide a price subject to your specific needs.
- Dilapidation reports
- Progress Inspections
- Building Disputes
- Direct Deposit
- Visa, Mastercard and Eftpos